The Y Water Discovery Centre @ Yea Wetlands is an award winning environmentally-focused Visitor Information Centre adjacent to the regionally significant Yea Wetlands. The Centre attracts 30,000 visitors annually. The Centre is inviting Expressions of Interest from suitably experienced, motivated persons or community groups to operate the Yea Wetlands Kiosk.
The Yea Wetlands Kiosk is an established, successfully operated business ideal for an operator who wishes to gain experience in the hospitality industry, or a local community organisation to earn funds to contribute to their future endeavours or charitable efforts.
- Only 90 minutes from Melbourne, located adjacent to the busy junction of Melba and Goulburn Valley Highways
- No significant capital outlay required. Fully fitted out and all furniture and major equipment, supplied including coffee machine, ice cream and display cabinets, fridge and freezer.
- Well established kiosk facilities, with access to decking and garden amenities
- Kiosk to operate minimum 10am-4pm four days/week plus public holidays, 46 weeks a year
- One year agreement, with option to renew
- Utilities costs met by Centre
- Realistic license fee payment schedule and negotiable terms, including during start-up period
- Bring your own innovative food offerings
- Preference for locally sourced and environmentally sustainable food and beverage and packaging
- Opportunity to build business- catering for Wetlands and community events hosted at the Centre
- Operator required to have own ABN and relevant food handling license and insurance cover